Melbourne Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Dental bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored resin material (a durable plastic material) is applied and hardened with a special light, which ultimately “bonds” the material to the tooth to restore or improve a person’s smile. This is one of our specialties.
Why See Dr. Trantham for Dental Bonding?
If you are considering a dental bonding procedure you want to see a dentist who focuses on cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Trantham continues to study the latest techniques to provide the most aesthetic dental bonding.
For What Conditions Is Dental Bonding Considered?
- To repair decayed teeth (composite resins are used to fill cavities)
- To repair chipped or cracked teeth
- To improve the appearance of discolored teeth
- To close spaces between teeth
- To make teeth look longer
- As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- To protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede
Our dedicated team genuinely looks forward to serving your every oral healthcare need. Send us an email or call today for a consultation, and discover the difference our patient-centric approach can make in your next dental experience.