The best of smiles come by Nature or by makeover by Melbourne cosmetic dentist, Ronald E. Richardson. Read what’s involved in these amazing transformations.
Are you dissatisfied with the appearance of your smile? Is it gummy? Are teeth uneven in length or odd in shape? Is the tooth color dark and dull, or has age taken its toll on the thickness and texture of tooth enamel? What about failing teeth?
Great answers to these questions and more come from Melbourne, FL cosmetic dentist, Dr. Ronald E. Richardson, Jr. A nationally known lecturer and advisor on dental aesthetics, Dr. Richardson refurbishes tired, worn smiles, making them over into bright, healthy and even dazzling ones.
What to know about a smile makeover
The first step in any smile makeover is a personal consultation with Dr. Richardson and his expert team. Because each makeover is truly individualized, Dr. Richardson very much wants to know and understand the patient’s desires and concerns so they can be properly addressed by cosmetic and restorative dental services.
Then, Dr. Richardson performs a complete oral exam, looking at gums, jaw structure and of course, the teeth, in respect to their health, aesthetics and alignment. He further assesses the smile with digital x-rays, photos and other imaging to gain an understanding of how the smile looks and functions in relation to the individual’s complete facial structure. He even considers details such as the distance between the upper lip and nose and how far apart the eyes are.
With a treatment plan in place, this Melbourne, FL cosmetic dentist can preview the finished smile through innovative digital imaging. The aim of any smile reconstruction is great health, lasting function, great self-image and a you that looks like you–only better!
Dr. Richardson offers only the latest in restorative services as needed, including:
- Melbourne, FL dental implants, the most advanced tooth replacement option available today
- dentures and bridges to fill smile gaps
- tooth-colored fillings to restore decay and replace old metal fillings
- CEREC, same-day white crowns to shore-up failing teeth
- periodontal care to heal infected, receding gums
Once teeth and gums are completely healthy and strong, cosmetic services brighten and straighten smiles. The services Dr. Richardson puts together include:
- cosmetic resin bonding which fills chips, pits, gaps and hairline cracks
- Zoom! professional whitening for a drastic color improvement
- porcelain veneers, customized ceramic shells to cover teeth marred by dark stains, poor shape, odd spacing or other defects in size and configuration
- gum contouring for crown lengthening and exposure of less gum tissue in the smile zone
- Invisalign clear braces for discreet orthodontic correction of mild alignment issues
A simple fix or a completely new smile
The possibilities are many with a smile makeover from Dr. Ronald E. Richardson. Think about how you would like your teeth and gums to change, and then, contact Dr. Richardson’s professional staff for a one-on-one dental consultation today. Subtle differences or a whole new you is only one phone call away.