Melbourne, FL Dentist
Providing Family-Friendly Dental Care
We have been blessed to have served you and your family in Brevard County for over 30 years. You will notice that we are unique from the minute you walk into our office. Not only have we been a family practice we have a special emphasis on cosmetic and implant dentistry. You will be greeted by a friendly team of expert professionals who will take a sincere interest in you and treat you like family.
We will listen to your concerns, answer all of your questions and take the time to understand your personal needs. Together we will create a dental plan that is unique and specific for your long term goals.
Creating Beautiful Smiles with Cosmetic & General Dentistry
Your smile is the first impression that you bestow on everyone that you meet. When you have a nice smile you feel good about yourself, you have increased self-confidence which is reflected in the perception of your health, vitality and personality. Combining the art and science of general and cosmetic dentistry together we will create the beautiful and healthy smile that you have always dreamed of.
On your first visit, you can expect:
- An introduction to the office and the dental team
- A review of your oral health history and a thorough examination including any necessary X-rays
- A careful evaluation of your current dental status including an oral cancer screening using the Oral ID which is the latest technology (complimentary).
- After a careful and thorough diagnosis, we will partner with you to create a plan of health to keep you healthy and smiling for a lifetime
- Enjoy our Spa amenities. Experience how a relaxing dental appointment can be.
Whether you’re interested in routine dental care for the whole family or a complete smile makeover, we invite you to browse our web site especially our smile gallery and give us a call to schedule your first appointment. Discover the exciting possibilities of a healthy beautiful smile.
Our dedicated team genuinely looks forward to serving your every oral healthcare need. Send us an email or call today for a free consultation, and discover the difference our patient-centric approach can make in your next dental experience.